Due to demand JT Tutoring are seeking additional Tutor’s to help support pupils in their local community
Due to demand JT Tutoring are seeking Tutor’s to support pupils in their local community usually on a 1:1 basis.
Tutors need to be well qualified, a clear communicator, someone who is passionate, patient, enthusiastic and have good knowledge of the UK National Curriculum. The ideal tutor will have recent experience teaching or supporting your learners in core subjects. About the tutor role: You will be required to support students on a 1:1 basis for sessions that suit. Tuition will mainly focus on core subjects in the lead up to GCSE exams.
The successful Tutor will:
- A clear communicator
- Be adaptable and quick learners who can think on their feet
- Have solid understanding of the UK national curriculum and be able to produce own resources
- Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours
To be eligible the Tutor must:
- Hold a teaching qualification (QTS) or be qualified to degree level
- Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have experience working with children
The Tutor will be paid an hourly rate dependant on lessons taught. If you are a more experienced Tutor the rate is negotiable but depends on qualifications and experience.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
The next steps
Arrange a meeting